Whale Watch Gold Coast
- Duração: 2 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Gold Coast, Australia
Our dedicated and passionate Whale Watch family have designed each journey to educate and inspire our guests on the incredible history and life of the Humpback Whale. Our vessel has been specifically designed to ensure that our time with the whales is respectful, emission efficient and meaningful. Our moto is to observe and not influence behaviour ensuring that the behaviours we witness are natural and we are better able to match the energy of the whales with our brand new vessels design.
Every tour has our 100% lifetime sighting guarantee and in the unlikely event that the whale species of your tour is not sighted you will receive a return ticket that can be used at anytime in the future with no expiry date or passed on to family and friends.Itinerary
- Join The Pod® and begin your journey with Australia's #1 family owned and operated Whale Watch provider as you checkin at one of our three departure locations to best suit your itinerary.
- Learn about the history of whales as you enjoy a free Broadwater cruise on the calm waters of the Gold Coast waterways as we look for local residents including Bottlenose Dolphins, Seabirds and homes of the rich and famous!
- Arriving in the sighting grounds in the waters that embrace the Surfers Paradise skyline, our passionate and experienced team will take you through a moment by moment interpretation of the behaviours you will witness and intelligent whales you meet.
- Our Whale Watch TV Theatre live streams underwater footage of our close encounters which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your seat. Tune in to the songs and sounds of the whales as our live hydrophone is deployed and recordings taken to further our research.
- Your professional photographer for the day will be taking images of the wildlife you meet which can be downloaded free from The Daily Whale at the end of your tour to share with family and friends.
- Wishing our whales the safest of journeys ahead, we will now make our way back to the calm Gold Coast Broadwater as we return back to Surfers Paradise.